February 27, 2011

Unknown

Last night, Doug and I went to see "Unknown", the movie that just came out starring Liam Neeson.

This movie is basically about a man and his wife that go to a science conference in Germany.  Liam's character realizes he needs to go back to the airport and leaves his wife at their hotel.  The taxi gets in an accident on the way back to the airport, leaving Liam's character knocked out for 4 days and remembering some details of life, but not all.

When he returns to the hotel, there is someone else posing as him and his wife says she doesn't know who he is.  He then spends the remainder of the movie trying to figure out who this new guy posing as him is and why his wife is going along with the ruse.

I spent 2 hours confused as to what was going on.  I hate when I don't understand what's going on, the twists and turns.  Luckily, I have Doug around to explain to me what went on and how the pieces fit together.  Unfortunately, I had to wait until the end of the movie to have everything cleared up. 

I would rate this movie a 6 or 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment