April 30, 2011

Braves vs. Cardinals

Today we went to a Braves game at Turner Field.  This was the baseball game Doug gave me for Valentine's Day.  The Braves played the St. Louis Cardinals and this was game 2 of the 3 game series.  The Braves lost yesterday, so we were hoping the home team would win today. 










Our seats were in left field and we sat in the front row.  I held Weston and he did really well for being 10 months old.  The girl sitting next to us, who was probably about 20 and carefree, kept giving Doug and me the stink eye (I guess) because we had a baby.  She'll be a great mom someday.  He wasn't really interested in the game, but he did enjoy seeing the people around us and having the Braves Dippin' Dots we bought.  It was INCREDIBLY hot out and since it's April in Atlanta, we didn't expect it to be so hot.  We had sunscreen for Weston, but Doug and I didn't use it. Big mistake, big, huge! (Extra credit for knowing what movie that line is from.)

The Braves lost 3-2, but since neither Doug nor I are fans of either team, the outcome didn't matter.  The bottom line is we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment