April 14, 2011

More Questions

1. How many TVs are in your house? right now we have 3-living room, bedroom, one of the extra bedrooms

2. If you could play hooky from work for a day, what would you do? I don't work outside the home, so I can't really play hooky.  If I was away from home and Weston and Doug for a day, I'd sit somewhere in silence where no one could call me and there was no noise.
3. What was your favorite vacation? My honeymoon to St. John.  We had so much fun exploring the island.

4. Do you prefer to stay in on a Saturday night or go out on the town? I like to go out on Saturdays, but only for dinner and a movie.  Not like clubs or parties.

5. What is your favorite place to online shop? I don't shop online that much.  I did just buy Weston stuffed Special Agent Oso and Wolfie animals.  That's only because we don't have a Disney Store near here.

6. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? I like watching Glee.  I'm not sure why though.

No comments:

Post a Comment