April 20, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Luckily, Weston has been a very healthy baby.  The only unscheduled trip to the doctor we've had to make was back in February when I shared my flu with him. 

Today was his 9 month appointment.  He'll be 10 months in 10 days, but our pediatrician was on maternity leave until today. 

For my records and memory, his stats today were:

Height: 30.5" (He was 22" at birth)
Weight: 18 pounds, 12 ounces (He was 8 pounds, 13 ounces at birth)

He wears size 2 diapers and 9-12 mo clothes.  Due to his length, he needs at least 12 month pants, but his waist is so tiny that he can fit into 3 month shorts.

Our next appointment will be the day after he turns one.  I cannot believe my baby will be ONE in a little more than 2 months!

1 comment:

  1. He reminds me of my boy. Skinny tall stringbean! :) we love the adjustable waist pants because everything else just falls off his bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete