April 11, 2011

Comparisons

1. Who is your man? Doug
2. How long have you been together? 2 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? We dated for 3 months, were engaged for 9 months and have been married for 19 months 
4. How old is your man? He's 26- for another month
5. Who eats more? Probably Doug, but I eat my fair share
6. Who said "I love you" first? Doug did
7. Who is taller? Doug is, he's 6' and I'm 5'8"
8. Who sings better? Truly, neither of us can sing, but I guess if I had to pick one of us, it's Doug
9. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject- I have a broader knowledge, but Doug knows more specific information
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine! It take A LOT to get Doug upset.  He's VERY laid back.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do it.
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you're looking at the bed.  If you're looking at it, I do. 
14. Who pays the bills? I guess we both do.  I write the checks, but he pays the online bills.
15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely Doug! He uses a computer all day at work.  Excel causes me to break out in hives.
16. Who mows the lawn? Doug.  I am highly allergic to grass and therefore would need a mask and mass amounts of Benedryl to complete that task. 
17. Who cooks dinner? I usually end up cooking more than Doug, but he helps out.  Before Weston, we did it together, but now someone ends up entertaining him.
18. Who drives when you are together? Doug.  For some reason I don't like driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually Doug, but if I have my card out, then I do.
20. Who is most stubborn? Definitely me! 'Nuff said.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Doug. I apologize too, but Doug apologizes first. 
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My family.  They are closer than Doug's family.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!  He likes to kid that I kissed him first.
24. Who asked who out? We were fixed up on a blind date. But he did call and ask me on that second date!
25. Who proposed? Of course Doug did!  December 21, 2008
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!
27. Who has more friends? Probably Doug, but I stay in touch with my friends better.
28. Who has more siblings? We both have one younger brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Doug.  I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment