April 13, 2011

Driveway Chalk Fun

I had to go to the store today to have a few prescriptions filled.  Although I was the only one in the pharmacy, they told me it would be about an hour.  Great...  So, I made the most of the time and went shopping.

Always keeping my little guy in mind, I looked for big crayons made for little hands. I figured I'd get some paper or a coloring book and let him play with the stuff.  However, I couldn't find any crayons, so I looked for a plan B.  I found sidewalk chalk and it was very inexpensive, so I bought it.

After naptime, we went outside to use the chalk.  Weston loved playing with it, banging two pieces together to see what noise it made, but not using it to scribble.  He did however have chalk all over himself. 

He's still little so we'll try it again sometime soon.  Eventually he'll get the point and we can scribble in the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment