December 13, 2010

Quiet Day

My parents have been here since Friday night.  We have enjoyed having them and it has allowed Doug and I to go out, just the two of us.  We only went to Publix and Wal-Mart to grocery shop, but the point is, we didn't have to drag a car seat in with us or bundle a baby up.


Today, my dad watched Weston while my mom and I ran a couple of errands.  Otherwise, we have a very quiet day, just hung out here at home and watched Special Agent Oso.  He's a unique stuffed bear, you know.


Tomorrow, I hope to do a little shopping and I have a blog post mulling around in my head, so I'll work on that as well. 


Hopefully everyone is staying warm and enjoying their families as much as I'm enjoying mine.


Advent day 13 with a freshly bathed Weston:

No comments:

Post a Comment