December 23, 2010

Dinner Was a Mistake

Tonight, Doug and I ate at a national chain Italian restaurant that will remain unnamed.  However, both he and I have felt sick after eating there.  I won't be eating there or having Italian anytime soon.

We finished our shopping today and it only took until 30 minutes before Christmas Eve to do so.  We will wrap tomorrow, since neither of us feels like wrapping tonight.

We also bought Weston 'Twas the Night Before Christmas tonight and I can't wait to read it to him tomorrow evening.

Weston didn't choose to eat much before bed, so I suppose either Doug or myself will be beckoned by our little guy in the middle of the night looking for more sustenance.  Such is parenthood.

I'm going to go to bed since I don't feel all that well.

Advent day 23...almost there:

No comments:

Post a Comment