March 27, 2011

My ABC's

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Hanging laundry.  I don't mind washing and drying it.  Even folding it isn't horrible, but I highly dislike hanging clothes.
 
D. Dogs: Two.  Hattie, our almost 5 year old Great Dane and Waveland, our 2 year old black Labrador.
 
E. Essential start to your day: Giving Doug a kiss goodbye and listening to Weston in his crib through the monitor.

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or silver:  Gold...but my rings are platinum.

H. Height:  5’8"  

I. Instruments you play(ed):  I cannot play and never have played any instruments.  Well, except for the recorder in 4th grade and the viola in orchestra for 2 weeks.  I wasn't good at either.  Doug plays the saxophone though.
J. Job title:  Teacher.  I am a stay-at-home mom for now though and for the foreseeable future.
K. Kids: Weston, 9 months
 
L. Live:  North Alabama.  Since 2008 though, I have lived in Florida, South Alabama, Coastal Mississippi and now here.
M. Mom’s name & Dad's Name:  Terry and Peter
 
N. Nicknames: None really

O. Overnight hospital stays:  When I had Weston and when I have been sick multiple times.

P. Pet peeves: Disrespectful people, people tending to other people's business (I used to do this, but I think I've gotten much better), rhythmic noise (tapping, popping gum)

Q. Quote from a movie: Vivian: "That would make you a...lawyer." Edward: "What makes you think I'm a lawyer?" Vivian: "You have that sharp, useless look about you."  (Pretty Woman)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings:  One...William...20
 
T. Time you wake up:  Whenever Weston wakes up.  Varies, but usually between 8:30 and 9.  I have a very good sleeper!
U. Underwear:  What about it?

V. Vacation Spot:  Well, I honeymooned in St. John, which resulted in Weston, so that's definitely a good memory.  I also LOVE NYC.
 
W. What makes you run late: Getting Weston ready to go sometimes takes longer than I expected, but I am generally early, so I'm rarely late, even with getting Weston and myself out the door.
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Teeth for braces, chest for pneumonia and bronchitis, collarbone when I broke it.

Y. Yummy food you make:  I make decent Mexican lasagna, regular lasagna, French toast.
 
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  I like elephants, tigers, giraffes, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment