March 5, 2011

Just Go With It

Today Doug, Weston and I woke up to a monsoon.  It is still very windy and unrelentlessly rainy outside.  Since we planned on having a picnic in the park and going to a science museum, some of which is outdoors, we had to make other arrangements.

We ended up going to the movies, since Weston seemed to be in a good mood.  We saw "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.  I liked it a lot better than "Unknown".  For starters, it wasn't the type of movie you have to follow to understand.  I enjoy thrillers, but comedies are always easier to follow.  There were a lot of good jokes (which, although inherent in "comedy", can sometimes fall flat).  The characters were more fun and I could see my child(ren) in a few years being similar to the children in the movie.  Also, I didn't have to keep rocking or leaving the theater with Weston, which was a definite plus.

If you're looking for a good comedy, "Just Go With It" is definitely a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment