March 13, 2011

Date Night and The Adjustment Bureau

Last night, my parents agreed (painfully I'm sure) to babysit Weston so Doug and I could go see a movie on our own.

We went out to dinner first and then walked to the movie theater.  We splurged on special seats, reclining, leather ones that are located in the balcony of the theater.  It wasn't really worth it, in my opinion.

We saw The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.  I was a little hesitant to see this movie because it seemed like it may be another thriller that I can't follow.  However, I ended up following it just fine and actually enjoyed it.  This movie definitely makes you think about the course(s) life can take and how it happens.  I would definitely recommend seeing it.

Thank you again to my parents who watched Weston, Doug and I really needed a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment