January 31, 2011

Decent Weather

On Saturday, we finally had warm(er) weather.  It was a whopping 63 degrees, so we got in the car and went to the park on the Army post.  Weston sat in his stroller while Doug and I threw the football around and threw and hit baseballs and softballs.

It was very nice to get out and hang out with my boys.  Being cooped up in the house isn't all it's cracked up to be.  We found out we can bring the dogs, so next time, we will take them and let them run.  I forgot the camera, but I will definitely take pictures the next time we go to the park. 

Doug had a good point about the weather.  If there is no chance of precipitation, then it should be a cloudless, warm and sunny day.  However, if there is a chance of rain, let it be 30 degrees or less so that the rain can become snow. 

I'm not looking forward to the summer when it will be so incredibly hot out.  Saturday was great weather.

Yesterday, it was overcast all day, so we didn't go to the park.  Instead, during Weston's nap, Doug and I went in the backyard and played with the dogs.

All in all, it was a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment