January 2, 2011

Resolutions

I am going to expand on a few of the resolutions I made yesterday that I absolutely plan to stick to.  Y'all need to hold me accountable.
  • I am going to enjoy each and every day of having Weston in my life.  I'm not going to wallow in self-pity that my baby is growing up so quickly, but rather enjoy watching him discover the world and seeing things through his eyes.
  • I am going to be a better wife to Doug.  I think because we went from very newly newlyweds to expectant parents, we didn't have time to focus on making a solid foundation for our marriage.  We were constantly focusing on our upcoming baby and never on "us".  This year, I am going to take time to specifically give to Doug and to work on our marriage. 
  • I am going to get involved in a church.  Additionally, I'm going to make friends here so that I can get out more and meet other moms and Weston can have friends.
  • I am going to eat healthier so that I can be a good role model for Weston, since he will begin eating "real" food soon.
  • I am going to try my best to not focus on baby #2.  I REALLY want to be pregnant again and to have a little girl.  However, like the first resolution said, I need to enjoy Weston's babyhood and let him be the one and only for awhile.
I can't wait to see what this year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment