January 7, 2012

New Orleans Saints

I am a HUGE New Orleans Saints fan.  I lived near New Orleans when the Saints won the Super Bowl in 2010.  Because I was pregnant and the residents of New Orleans are unpredictable around Mardi Gras, I didn't end up going to the Championship Parade, but I watched it on tv, wishing I was there.

Last year, they only got as far as the 1st round of playoffs, at which point, they quickly lost to the Seattle Seahawks and my hope for back-to-back championships was shattered.

Tonight they play the first round of playoffs again at home against the Detroit Lions.  A lot of people are saying that the Lions are going to come and surprise the Saints with their talent.  We'll see what happens at 7:00.  If they win, they will play the San Francisco 49's next weekend.  If they lose, I don't have much pro football to watch until August.  None of the rest of the teams are all that exciting to me.

All I can say is Geaux Saints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment