May 4, 2012

Making New Friends

A warm welcome to those of you coming from Kelly's Korner

My name is Ellery and I live in North Alabama.  I am married to Doug, an engineer and I am a former teacher, now SAHM to Weston, our almost 2 year old son and a new baby due in August.  We have a Great Dane and a black Labrador.  

I enjoy going to church and hanging out with my family and friends.  In the fall, SEC football is on as much as possible.  We are a house divided between University of Florida and LSU.  Living in Alabama and Auburn territory is difficult, but we make it work.

We've lived in North Alabama since November 2010, but I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Florida and have lived in Mobile, Gulf Coast Mississippi and Texas.  I would love to live where it snows on a regular basis, but I do enjoy Alabama.

This kind of sounds like a personal ad, so I am going to stop here.  Maybe we can be friends?

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Stopped in from Kelly's link up. I love your name. It is so pretty. Anyway, I am from Alabama also, and I am loving "meeting" all these other Alabama girls. I look forward to following y'all. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! New follower form Kelly's Korner. I live in North Alabama also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellery!! I am coming from Kelly's Korner! Good to "meet" friends from Alabama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Found your blog thru Kelly's Korner. I am from Decatur Al. I am loving finding all of these wonderful ladies from Al. Congrats on the uncoming birth of the new baby. Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from Kelly's Corner :) So many Alabama people..yay lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from Athens, AL! Look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete